Milk Thistle Tea
Milk Thistle seeds:
- Help to protect the liver from free radicals, support the work of liver,
- Facilitate digestion and cleansing the body,
- Help to defend the body against external factors,
- Support the maintenance of an appropriate level of blood sugar,
- Have antioxidant properties.
Put the teabag in a cup, pour hot water (200 ml), cover the cup. To obtain profound taste and aroma, the tea should be brewed for 8-10 minutes.
Drink 3 times a day one glass of infusion. Do not use if you are allergic to milk thistle. The product is not recom-mended for small children.
Pregnant and breastfeeding women should consult a doctor.
This product cannot be used as a substitute (replacement) of a varied diet.
Keeping a healthy lifestyle and having a balanced and varied diet are essential for maintaining good health.