- Indulge Your Tastebuds: Our chili seasoning packets provide you with a simple yet Oh So Delicious way to elevate and enhance the taste of your food with the unique flavor of Coney Island style chili sauce. Ours is an authentic restaurant chili sauce.
- Endlessly Versatile: Coney Island chili mix has a savory and spicy flavor that’s deep and complex with a touch of sweetness making it just the right topping for Chili Dogs, Chili Burgers, Chili Fries, and much more
- Simple And Convenient: Making our chili mix for chili dogs is as simple as it gets! It comes with detailed and easy to follow instructions so you can make it at home to serve up a meal that everyone will love
- No Added Flavor: Our spicy chili sauce mix is made with carefully chosen natural ingredients without the addition of any artificial flavors, fragrances, MSG, additives, or harsh chemicals so you can enjoy it anytime you want
- Enough To Share: . One packet of this flavorful chili mix is enough for about 6-7 bowls of chili or 22 Chili Dogs
World Famous Genie’s Wienies™ Coney Island Chili Mix from our NEW PACKAGING.
Same great flavor, same ingredients now pre-mixed and easy to prepare in only 3 steps.
1 package Genie’s Wienies™ Chili Mix
½ – 1 lb. Ground Beef (more beef = thicker chili)
2 Teaspoon Beef Base (We prefer Better than Bouillon™ brand)
1 Teaspoons, Maggi™ Seasoning Sauce (Optional)
1/4 Cup Canola Oil
3- Cups water
1. In a 2 Quart Pot, with medium high heat add 1/4 cup oil, beef base, 1 Tsp Maggi Seasoning (Optional), and ground beef. Brown the ground meat until thoroughly cooked (160 F) breaking down any chunks into an even mixture. Remove from heat.
2. Add 1 package of Genie’s Wienies Chili Mix, stir until all ingredients are well blended. (At this point the mixture absorbs all liquids.)
3. Add 3- Cups of water, mix and return to medium-high heat and bring to a boil. Lower heat to Simmer and stir frequently to avoid burning until chili thickens (about 7-10 min).
Once thickened to the desired consistency, remove from heat. Chili can be served immediately. (Chili will thicken as it sits for some time or is reheated, you can add a couple tablespoons of water and stir to desired consistency). Serve and enjoy!
Hint: You can also freeze the Chili to enjoy another time. Just add a little water when reheating to desired consistency.
One batch of Genie’s Wienies Chili Mix is enough for about 5-6 bowls of chili or 22 Chili Dogs (1/4 cup ea).
-Try Genie’s Wienies Chili on your favorite hot dog, hamburger, chili fries or in a bowl with red kidney beans and oyster crackers (add a little mustard and a dollop of sour cream for a special treat).
-Be sure to steam your hot dogs and buns for that authentic Genies Wienies Coney Island flavor.
-A Coney Island Chili Dog is traditionally prepared with mustard, chopped onion and Chili.
Send your comments and suggestions by email to: email@example.com www.genieschili.com