Entrance Requirements: Please carefully read the Kielbasa Eating Contest Application and Rules, including the eligibility requirement and waiver of liability provisions. Complete this document and sign it below.
1. Application and fee must be turned in on or before the day of the contest at Srodek’s Campau Quality Sausage Co. at 9601 Joseph
Campau Hamtramck, MI 48212. 25 contestants limit.
2. Contestants will compete against each other. The object is to eat as much Kielbasa as possible in any style (with water, if desired)
within the allotted time of 10 minutes.
3. Contestant sign-in will be at the South Stage at Joseph Campau and Caniff with valid driver’s license on Monday, September 3,
2012 3 p.m.
4. Contestants must not touch Kielbasa until the starting signal is given.
5. Contestants must stop eating when the ending signal is given. Contestants may not put additional Kielbasa or a portion of a kielbasa
into their mouths after the ending signal, but will be allowed 15 seconds to chew and swallow any kielbasa already in the mouth.
6. If a contestant vomits or regurgitates at any time, that contestant is disqualified.
7. Judges will be on hand to assure adherence to contest rules and to tally the number of kielbasa eaten.
8. Winners will be determined by counting the number of kielbasa eaten.
Prize Awards: $350 Cash Prize will be awarded to the first place winner. $150 to second place winner, 3rd place winner will receive
a “Hamtramck Gift Bag”